DYERSVILLE DIE CAST
Dyersville Die Cast is looking for a experienced Maintenance Technician for 1st shift and 2nd shift with willingness to work on the shop floor as needed with production supervisors and department managers. This is a hands on position. You must be able to work on your feet for up to ten hours a day and move around within the department and equipment. Must be able to continuously lift up to ten pounds and occasionally fifty pounds.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
1) Begin to work alone at times on jobs.
2) Understand how and why repairs are done.
3) Able to work on all aspects of equipments.
4) All other responsibilities as necessary.
5) Become completely familiar to all maintenance and preventive maintenance needs.
6) Able to formulate solutions to ongoing situations.
7) Have the ability to; program, trouble shoot, service and maintain robotics machines utilized with the company.
Maintenance Technicians work 4 ten hour days and occasional Fridays when mandatory.
QUALIFICATIONS / EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
We are looking for someone with mechanical ability, experience with high tonnage cranes, machine operating, electrical knowledge, and more.
BENEFITS & WAGES
We offer a excellent benefits package and profit sharing .
Pay is based on experience
Dyersville Die Cast is a privately owned and operated custom manufacturer established in 1970. Founder, Joe Ertl, began Dyersville Die Cast from what he had learned manufacturing metal toy tractors with his father and brothers at the original toy company bearing the family name. Dyersville Die Cast focuses on custom die casting and value-added processes but the toy tractor business is kept alive with sister company Scale Models Toys .
Please apply by sending your resume to