DYERSVILLE DIE CAST
Dyersville Die Cast is looking for a Robot Technician. Robot Technicians work 4 ten hour days and Fridays when mandatory. You must be able to effectively work with departmental supervisors, lead personnel and co-workers. Attention and adherence to detail, safety rules and regulations, quality of work and housekeeping. Proven prior experience within a manufacturing environment/department is desired but not required. Adherence to our Workplace Conduct and Drug-Free Environment are mandatory. Literacy (written and verbal) in English is preferred. Literacy in Spanish is acceptable. Verification of legal right to work in the US.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Willingness to work on the shop floor as needed with production supervisors and department managers.
Must be able to work on your feet for up to ten hours a day and move around within the department and equipment.
Must be able to continuously lift up to ten pounds and occasionally fifty pounds.
1) Responsible for all day to day activities related to daily production.
2) Responsible for the ability to effectively setup, program, trouble shoot routine maintenance and repair Robotic die casting cells.
3) Responsible for following process sheets, procedures and properly completing all appropriate paperwork.
4) Responsible for demonstrating a leadership role among co-workers with the ability to properly train others.
5) Responsible for the overall housekeeping condition of the department.
6) All other responsibilities as necessary.
QUALIFICATIONS / EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
Robot Technicians wanted with experience or fresh out of college.
BENEFITS & WAGES
Tuition reimbursement program, benefits package, profit sharing and excellent wages.
Dyersville Die Cast is a privately owned and operated custom manufacturer established in 1970. Founder, Joe Ertl, began Dyersville Die Cast from what he had learned manufacturing metal toy tractors with his father and brothers at the original toy company bearing the family name. Dyersville Die Cast focuses on custom die casting and value-added processes but the toy tractor business is kept alive with sister company Scale Models Toys .
Please apply by sending your resume to